Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Amazing Play

Mr. Faris and actors/actresses,
     I absolutely loved your play! It was put together beautifully and you all did so well! The characters came to life before my eyes. Not only were your costumes amazing, but your accents and your great deal of emotion were gorgeous! You made the play so enjoyable. I loved some parts more than others, but each scene was well thought out, there were amazing props, and all very well practiced. Every actor and actress did a wonderful job, the stage hands were quick and efficient, costume designers were amazing, and prop makers were very stunning!
     I have to say, I was impressed with the Chinese. You were all very memorized and convincing! It must have been very difficult, so I thank you for putting time and effort into it. Millie did a fantastic job! I love your voice, as I loved all of your voices, and I'm awed! I could never put myself in that position, so you have become a hero to me. You all have. Mr. Faris, I believe you should award everyone who took part in this play. Not only were they stunning, they were entertaining, convincing, memorized, and all became true actors and actresses! I really hope you all pursue an acting career.

No comments:

Post a Comment