Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ending of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

I liked the way the author wrote this book. It was very easy to understand and I followed along quite well. The only problem I had was when it suddenly went to a memory with no warning and you sort of had to figure it out for yourself.

My reaction to the end of the book was immediate sadness. Bruno ended up dying and it took forever for his family to figure out what had happened to him. I was also angry that yet another book ended with the main character's death.

Being naive can be a good thing, but it can also be a terrible burden. Being naive means you don't understand what's going on around you, therefor you can't be troubled by it. Then again, being naive could be the cause of your death, as it was for Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment