Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Giver 12, 13, & 14

CHAPTER 12
1. I would miss the color blue the most. I think I would miss blue the most because it's the color of the sky, water, eyes. It's a gorgeous color and I couldn't imagine life without it.
2. There is a little value to Sameness. The biggest value that stands out to me is the fact that there would be no envy. Everyone is that same and there really is no reason for fighting. There are no wars or anything so life would be...okay...if that's the only thing you thought about.

CHAPTER 13
1. Yes I agree with Jonas. It's safer.
2. Because they're okay with how their lives are. He doesn't like that when he knows so much more than they do.
3. Without memories, knowledge really has no meaning. Memories provide insight and help fix mistakes. Memories are needed to have proper knowledge.

CHAPTER 14
1. Yes.
2. No. I think everyone should have the memories so those mistakes aren't ever made again.

No comments:

Post a Comment